Demetrios "Demetry" Pikrallidas
George Mason School of Law, 1991
Licensed in Virginia and the District of Columbia.
Email: [email protected]
Areas of Concentration:
- Wrongful Death & Personal Injury - Auto, Truck, Bus, Bicycle, Motorcycle, Train, Metro & Pedestrian Accidents, Criminal Victims, Social Security Disability and Falling Merchandise.
- Criminal /Traffic Defense - Criminal Investigations, Bail, Felonies and Misdemeanors, Protective Orders, DUI, Driving On Suspended & Reckless Driving
- Family Law- Pre & Post Nupital Agreements, Custody, Equitable Distribution, Divorce, Mediation
- Wills & Trusts - Advanced Medical Directives, Powers of Attorney
- Business - Formation, Shareholder Agreements, Member Agreements, Purchases & Sales, Shareholder & Member Disputes
- Leases- Formation & Negotiation
Demetry Pikrallidas is a highly rated attorney (AV by Martindale Hubbell) who has successfully represented individual and corporate clients since 1992. He is an experienced litigator, negotiator and trial attorney who understands how important each case he handles is to his particular client. He has no regular business hours - his cell phone number is available to his clients so he is available to meet their needs.
His work-ethic has resulted in excellent results for his clients and a loyal following which includes attorneys who regularly refer clients. His injured clients have received millions of dollars via settlement, mediation, arbitration and trial. His criminal and traffic clients have received first-rate and aggressive representation. His business and will clients have benefited from a trusted advocate and businessman himself, who can quickly identify with their circumstances and provide them effective legal assistance to achieve their desired result. His clients have come from every walk of life.
PAST CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION LECTURES :
- "Trying the Automobile Injury Case"
- "Superior Deposition Strategies in Virginia Civil Trial Practice"
- Virginia State Bar (92)
- District of Columbia State Bar (99)
- American Assoc. of Justice (AAJ)
- National Assoc. of Criminal Defense Attorneys (NACDL)
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (VTLA)
- D.C. Trial Lawyers Association