Founded by Demetrios Pikrallidas in 1992, our Fairfax, Virginia law office adheres to a single-minded mission: To provide superior legal service, to solve our clients' legal problems, and win their case. We have stayed true to this ever since.
Clients throughout Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. come to us because we dedicate ourselves to the aggressive pursuit of justice on behalf of our clients.
We offer our clients:
- Experience—Our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined legal experience in various legal scenarios - both in and outside of the Courthouse.
- A proven track record—We have handled a multitude of cases with success.
- Zeal—We are not staid, wooden attorneys. We prefer to be up close and personal. We quarterback your team with the goal of winning your case or solving your legal problem. We make ourselves accessible and make the sacrifices necessary to win and solve your legal problem. We get excited about the challenges and creative solutions our cases present. We're human and we show it.
- Straightforward talk—With Pikrallidas & Associates, you'll get honest, straightforward answers. We'll tell you what we think are your risks and possible outcomes. You will always know where you stand and never be left to guess work.
- Cost-benefit Analysis on Each Case —Each case gets an honest, accurate cost-benefit analysis of their legal situation as soon as possible. What does this mean? We take all the factors of your legal matter into account, financial and legal, in an effort to best enable our clients to decide how to proceed.
We often receive referrals from other attorneys. Why? Because our attorneys get results.
Read what our clients and professional colleagues have to say about us>>>
Aggressive pursuit of justice
The legal team at the Fairfax, VA law firm of Pikrallidas & Associates has been committed to our clients' best interests since our founding in 1992. We place them ahead of all else. When you need an attorney who is focused, aggressive, yet compassionate to handle your case, call us at 703-267-2600 or contact us online. Hablamos español.
Serving clients throughout Virginia and the District of Columbia